Set up Windows 10 color profiles for a monitor
Installation and assignment of monitor color profiles under Windows 10
There are always a few topics that seem strange why they don't work so well in the age of IT, and that includes color profiles in Windows. Well, then you just have to lend a hand yourself.
If you have a suitable color profile from your monitor manufacturer, you can easily install it under Windows 10. You proceed as follows.
- Double-click on the profile or right-click on "Install profile"
There is also the possibility of the color profile in the folder C: WindowsSystem32spooldriverscolor to copy. If you have several color profiles I would prefer to copy them into the folder ;-) Then you have to assign the color profile to the corresponding monitor and do it as follows.
- Search for color management under Windows / Start menu and start it
- Check the checkbox "Use your own settings for the device"
- Select devices in the selection box
- Then click on "add" and select the desired color profile
- Select the color profile and click on the "Set as standard profile" button
- Confirm with OK
|Windows 10 tips recommendation|
This tip comes from www.win-tipps-tweaks.de
© Copyright Michael Hille
Using Registry Editor or its tips incorrectly can cause serious system problems that may require you to reinstall your operating system. Tampering with the registry files and using the tips is at your own risk.