8. Sitecom (0) 0%
    9. Siemens (1) 3%
    10. SMC Networks (0) 0%
    11. Trendnet (0) 0%
    12. T-Com (5) 14%
    13. Zyxel (0) 0%
    14. Other manufacturer (2) 6%

Which manufacturer is your router from?

There are many router manufacturers, but which are the most commonly used.
    I have compiled a small list of the most common router manufacturers such as AVM (Fritzbox), Netgear or Linksys.
    If yours isn't there, just post which one you're using.

• Hello Michael,

I've worked with a LinkSys router for years without any problems. Only the English-speaking facility was annoying. The router was exchanged for a Fritz Box a few months ago because the LinkSys device was not suitable for ADSL2. Setting up the Fritzbox was, as expected, easy and operation also works without complications and, above all, much faster.

gruß
    Manni

• I still have the 7170, let's see how long it will last ..

BS: Win10
    CPU:
    I7 2600K @ 4,6GHz
    RAM: 16GB
    SSD M100 512HB - HDD: 4TB

graphic card: GB GTX 1070 G1

sound card: X-FI Titanium
    TFT: 2xAsus 27 "
    Mouse
    : Sharkoon Drakonia Black
    taste: Ducky Zero Zone

• I almost said AVM, what else.

So the Fritz series is my favorite in the private and semi-professional area.

I have a lot to do with the Siemens scrap, the rest goes under, well, that's okay.

• I didn't expect it any other way: I'm right on trend with my Fritz! Box ...
    It is pretty much the best that there is for "normal consumers" on the market!

Better secretly smart
    as scary stupid!

• D-Link from Kabel Deutschland

facebook.com: wolfgang.biberthomsen. 7

.... it's never too late for ..... connect.microsoft.com and Lingen / Ems

Hardware;
    Intel Q6600
    Asrock 4Core1600-D800
    nVidia GT520
    4GB DDR2

• I got a new router from 2 & 1 1 weeks ago because of a contract change (Fritz! Box 7320) and had big problems with it.

- The phone calls suddenly break off in the middle of it
    - The DSL signal is gone and the box sometimes needs 20 minutes to get a new one
    - The integrated AM cannot be called up from the telephone

Will have the device swapped and hope that the next one will be okay!

I have not yet got to know the AVM devices like this ...! : Confused:

Better secretly smart
    as scary stupid!

• Will have the device swapped and hope that the next one will be okay!: Confused:

I called my provider back then and spoke to the hotline there. They said that this new router won't work with my slow data line. Then they swapped it for a 7270 without any problems and it works great!

Better secretly smart
    as scary stupid!

• According to my provider 1 & 1, I can soon get a 50.000 line (* happy :)), but then a new router will have to be found because my 7270 won't take part. Now guess what brand the next router will be!?!

Right: a Fritz! Box :very good: from the AVM of course!

There is nothing like it on the market!

Better secretly smart
    as scary stupid!

• Well folks

the employee of the company 1 & 1 led me by the nose, we do not have a 50.000 management team. With the 4000 line, I would be well served on our street, said the employee with whom I last spoke. And for that I bought a Fritz! Box 7390 especially so that Luzy should leave ... And now this bankruptcy !!!! : Confused:

Sometime in the next few years Teledoof will upgrade our street and then I'll be there! Just don't give up hope !!

Better secretly smart
    as scary stupid!

• Congratulations, you're using the AVM flagship. The router runs the best of all! I will probably switch to the 7490 sooner or later, because the WLAN performance is unbeatable at the moment.

Better secretly smart
    as scary stupid!

• Thank you :)

I had previously used the 7390 and switched to the 7490 in August and could already see a big difference there.

I get DSL Synchro negotiated with my 16000 line with 18,1 and 1,2 Mbit / s.

I can only warmly recommend the 7490 ;)

gruß

UNDERGROUND2304

• Well, I can only dream of such a speed. We only receive 3000.

According to the company 1 & 1 (our provider), our street will be included in the next internet expansion (is that the right word?). But when will it finally be?

Better secretly smart
    as scary stupid!

• I also have a Fritzbox. Fortunately, I can't complain about slow speeds. Only now and then there are complete crashes - but that is more due to my internet provider.

Only 3000 line ?! It's really awesome, you can get by, but it's really not much for today.
    But you often read in the headlines that Germany has some black spots on the map. Which is quite a bit in view of the fact that Internet applications are becoming more and more complex.

This display was generated with 100% chlorine-free bleached, commercially available, lucky electrons

• I always notice that when I hold internet conferences for work and have to upload presentations and files. My connection often comes to a standstill ...!

I've already thought of changing providers. KabelDeutschland is available here, but the construction effort is too high for us with the associated costs.
    Other providers use the same cable from "Mr. Telekom" that is in the street. That wouldn't be faster either. So it remains to be seen when the expansion will finally take place!

One would have to live in the east - they have everything there!

Better secretly smart
    as scary stupid!