Which tablet is the right one for you, the Surface, iPad or Nexus?

• Which tablet is the right one for you, the Surface, iPad or Nexus? 8

1. Apple iPad (3) 38%
    2. Google Nexus (2) 25%
    3. Microsoft Surface (1) 13%
    4. another ... (2) 25%

Which tablet would you choose? The fact is that tablet prices will drop noticeably, regardless of whether it is an Apple, Google or Microsoft product.

Microsoft wants to bring its tablet to the market as cheaply as possible on October 26, 2012, which in turn does not really please partners such as HP and Dell. The price of 199, - is stubborn. Microsoft does not deny this price. For 199, - the tablet would also be interesting for me.

I look forward to your opinion.

Regards
    Chainon

• for me there is no tablet what is in the headline in question,
    archos gamepad, is a tablet that strikes in my direction.
    here
    should only cost 150 €, so I'm looking forward to the first tests.
    if you can play old ps1, snes, etc. games on it,
    then it's mine.

BS: Win10
    CPU : Ryzen 7 5700X

RAM: 32 GB

SSD: Samsung 860EVO 1TB - M100 512 HB - HDD: 4TB

Graphics card: RTX 3060 TI

Sound card: X-FI Titanium

TFT: 1x LG 4K 27``1xAsus 27"
    Mouse
    : Sharkoon Drakonia Black

taste: Ducky Zero Zone

• There is only one "really good tablet" with which you can work really well (because it is a classic Windows XP surface): an IBM X - 41 tablet!

Think Outside The Desktop! - i.e. at the edge of the screen (sticky note)

• So 2992fuzi, I doubt that, there is my smartphone
    even faster than the old IBM X41 :D times are changing !
    although the IBM X41 isn't even a tablet, ok it’s called that, but
    there isn't really a dog in dog biscuits either.
    On the subject of XP, XP was a class BS at its time, but today I want it
    I don't miss win7 anymore, especially XP with my hardware
    no longer come to terms.

BS: Win10
    CPU : Ryzen 7 5700X

RAM: 32 GB

SSD: Samsung 860EVO 1TB - M100 512 HB - HDD: 4TB

Graphics card: RTX 3060 TI

Sound card: X-FI Titanium

TFT: 1x LG 4K 27``1xAsus 27"
    Mouse
    : Sharkoon Drakonia Black

taste: Ducky Zero Zone

• Sucks! X-41 is SUUUUUUPAAAAAAAA !!!

Anyone who has a problem with it can make this out with my 77! : D: D

Think Outside The Desktop! - i.e. at the edge of the screen (sticky note)

• The question is "Do I even need a tray?" in principle no, but since you go with the times and have to take part and you are a freak, you have no choice but to go along with it.

The next question about it: what do i need it for and when do i need it, and must be a tray for 400-800 € or a tray for 200 € is enough.
    I asked myself this question: for what i need it : I would like to take it with me on vacation so that I can possibly connect with my family in the event of an incident, if something should arise, etc.

Since I was lugging around a netbook the whole time (with a 4kg battery pack), this was also a reason for this (600g tray with a bag) and easy to transport and not too big.

For this reason I bought an ACER Jkonia A1-810 € 189,00 has a 7,9 "screen is easy to read and has everything I need eMail, Skype, GPS, no phone but you can also use Skype in an emergency, and besides, almost everyone has a cell phone.
    The processing is very good hard glass display and aluminum frame as well as a 1,2 Ghz quad-core processor.

The screen with almost 8 "is sufficient and a high battery capacity, is around 10 hours.
    Very few trays have that, otherwise it is about 6 weeks in which I have it in operation, the rest of the time it is in the cupboard, for that 200,00 € are enough.

For the rest of my free time I have the PC without looking too hard.
    It looks nice in advertising, pretty girls on the beach or in the park with a tray, but I won't take it anywhere. the smartphone is enough.

A clever one notices everything - a foolish one makes a remark about everything.

• Do i need a tablet?
    Not necessarily, that is certainly correct.
    However, the mobility, the enormous battery life and the use of a SIM card to be able to go online anywhere are real arguments.
    For me, the best choice was the Samsung Gaxy Note 10.1.
    In the end, affordable and great options thanks to the pen operation.

Since I've been using the Note, my laptop has been turning off more and more often. Laptop and PC only have to be used when things get more demanding.

• I don't need a tablet. I bought one anyway. After the prices continued to fall in relation to performance, I couldn't resist a cheap offer from Medion. 179, - €, 10 inch display, 16 GB internal memory (expandable up to 64 GB), Android 4.2, 5 MP and 2 MP cameras, WLAN, USB connections, memory card slot. Switch on, immediate access to all functions, fast WiFi. I am happy. The part is now in the living room and is used for quick internet access and occasional notes. Just charging the battery takes most of the night. Sure, the benefit is small. But I don't want to miss the comfort gain anymore.

gruß
    Manni

• Hello Chainon,

it fully meets my requirements. As already described, the device (of course not in energy-saving mode) is ready for use immediately after being switched on, access to WLAN (which can be switched off) is established extremely quickly, and the connection has so far been fast and trouble-free. The navigation is amazingly precise. Installation and uninstallation of apps work without any problems. The internal 16 GB are sufficient for my requirements, but can still be expanded. USB devices can be connected.

In my circle of friends I have already worked with Apple and much higher quality Android devices. For me, there isn't much of a difference in comparison. However, I don't use all of the functions. As I said, I mostly use the device in the house with WiFi, occasionally listening to music and presenting photos. Your question can actually only be answered individually. But I am completely satisfied with it.

gruß
    Manni

• In addition to the tablet, I also use a laptop and a PC. This may seem like mocked several times, but the devices are used for different tasks. The actual tasks are performed on the PC, while the laptop is mostly needed for traveling (traveling). The tablet is actually superfluous and is switched on in the living room or on the terrace for fast Internet access when I'm too lazy to walk into the study and boot up the PC. That's right, one device is actually enough.

gruß
    Manni

• So, I can now call myself the proud owner of an iPad! :-) I recently started working with Photoshop and Illustrator and the programs simply run best on these devices. Since I also use such homepage tools, like this one from 1und1, at work, I bought an external keyboard because programming is a bit easier with it ... I'm just getting to know Photoshop properly and in terms of my homepage, that's a real bonus!

• I also thought about getting a tablet. I followed this post with interest and also decided on an iPad! Thank you for the great ideas and I am very satisfied with the Apple device (the battery alone is awesome *. *)

• Hello, yes the tablet is practical, on the go and most importantly, any company can work, it all depends on your preferences and finances at the time of purchase of the tablet. And so many people prefer a phone with many functions, in size they are not inferior to the tablets, even in terms of functions, and watching movies on the go, music, communication, internet, everything works too, so here a contentious point . I, for example, prefer more phones. :)

• I don't own a tablet myself, but if I would buy one, it would be the iPad.
    The simple reason for this would be that I now almost exclusively use Apple
    Use devices and harmonize them perfectly with each other.

• michael

Closed the topic.