iPad or graphics tablet?

• Good morning everyone

maybe someone of you here is familiar with it, the point is that I would love to draw something or edit pictures on a tablet with Photoshop or another tool, do you think that an iPad is sufficient or should I? to a "correct"

Grab a graphics tablet?

• In theory, an iPad is fine, but you have

Of course with a graphics tablet advantages, the display and the pen are usually better, if you explicitly want to use Photoshop, then take a look at which one works best with Photoshop

graphic tablet.net/graphic tablet photoshop/

• A good friend is a tattoo artist and he uses an IPad and he is completely satisfied with it. And finally he uses it professionally

• Good morning everyone

Maybe one of you here is familiar with it, it's about the fact that I would very much like to draw something or edit pictures using a tablet with Photoshop or another tool, do you think that an iPad is sufficient or should I rather to a "right"

Grab a graphics tablet?

When it comes to graphic design, I think an iPad would be the best choice.

• Theoretically, an iPad is actually sufficient

huh I only theoretically give 800 euros for a device that I ONLY use for drawing. So comparing an iPad with a graphics tablet is wild. Unless you already have an iPad. But that wasn't mentioned in my opinion, was it?